The student experience is at the core of Brit College’s operations. We take deliberate steps to engage all students, both individually and collectively, as partners in the assurance and enhancement of their educational experience. We pay close attention to the student's voice in order to take forward the College’s drive for quality enhancement.
Student progress is a top priority for Brit College and so there is regular monitoring of student attendance, retention and achievement. Tutors provide support for students completing and submitting coursework and student feedback enables us to determine what changes or enhancements need to be made for the future. Students have opportunities for personal study and research, as a key aspect of their academic development. All students gaining awards participate in annual graduation ceremonies, either organised by the College or our partner university, to celebrate their success with family and others who matter in their lives.
Brit College offers a range of support services to enable students to successfully complete their courses and achieve their intended qualifications:
- If you experience any academic difficulties you are invited to contact your tutor or Programme Lead, who will arrange additional academic skills support..
- If you experience any personal or health and well-being difficulties, or if you believe that you have a learning difficulty such as dyslexia, you are invited to contact your tutor or the Registrar, Khandaker.firstname.lastname@example.org, for support and assistance.
- If you experience any life-related problems, such as accommodation or financial, the Program Lead or our HR or Registrar may be able to offer advice and assistance.
- Further details, contact information and links for useful support organisations are available in the Student Handbook and in the e-learning part of the Brit College website.
- Brit College also has an informal and formal complaints process. Full details and the complaints form can also be found in the Student Handbook or online.