Brit College has a strong commitment to widening access and participation in higher education. We, therefore, particularly welcome mature learners and learners who may not have had other opportunities to access higher education. Alongside this commitment we offer creative and flexible learning opportunities to help our students succeed.
Ten reasons to study HND or BAM at the award winning Brit College.
- Excellent location & learning environment
- Extensive student support
- Well qualified, and highly experienced and motivated teaching staff
- Modern class room and IT facilities
- Extensive study materials
- Practical learning opportunities
- Access to University of Northampton resources, learning materials, online library and facilities (BAM (Top-up) students)
- Access to HN Global (HND students)
- Employability skills training, talks, master classes and workshops
- Careers advice
The HND programme offered at Brit College is awarded by Edexcel/Pearson and regulated by Ofqual. The BA (Hons) (Top-up) in Business and Management is delivered in partnership with the University of Northampton (UoN) and awarded by them. The College is an approved centre for Pearson and is monitored annually by them. The College works closely with its partner, the University of Northampton, and undergoes annual monitoring with them.
All of our students are supported by our friendly and professional staff and helped to realise their potential and achieve their goals. Brit College provides extensive individual and small group personal support to enable learners to succeed in their academic goals and expand their knowledge and skills.
For more information see the following Brit College documents:
- Fair Access Statement
- Student Protection Plan
- Brit College Consumer Rights Policy
- Brit College Student Fee Refund and Compensation Policy