Why study with Brit College
There are many reasons to choose Brit College as your place of study:
- Excellent location & superb learning environment
- Extensive student support
- Experienced and qualified teaching staff x
- Modern class room facilities
- Extensive study materials
- Practical learning opportunities
- Well- equipped computer lab
- Access to public library and e-
- Access to University of Northampton resources, learning materials, online library and facilities (BAM (Top-up) students)
- Access to HN Global (HND students)
- Enhanced lLearning & cCreativity
- Student “Changemaker” Representatives, Representative training and “Changemaker” activities
- Employability skills training, talks, master classes and workshops
- Careers advice
We encourages aim to provide a creative and & challenging environment for our learners and wide, with the dissemination of knowledge.
QUALITY EDUCATION , ACCREDITATION AND RECOGNITION
The HND programme offered at Brit College is awarded by Edexcel/Pearson and regulated by Brit College is accredited to a range of Ofqual while the BA (Hons) (Top-up) in Business and Management is run in partnership with the University of Northampton (UoN) and awarded by them. The College is an approved centre for Pearson and is monitored annually by them. The College works closely with its partner, the University of Northampton, and undergoes annual monitoring with them.
Brit College is registered with the Office of Students (OfS) and holds a Bronze Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Award. The College is also subject to review by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and all our policies and procedures are mapped against the recognised awarding body. We are reviewed for Education Oversight by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). We seek to deliver our teaching and learning in compliance with the UK Higher Education Quality Code and are currently being reviewed against the revised Quality Code, released in 2018.
This regulation, monitoring and mapping provides confidence to students and employers that the HND and BAM (Top-up) are high-quality qualifications and that Brit College meets higher education requirements for course quality, academic standards, student support, student protection and more.
ACADEMIC LEARNING SUPPORT
All of our students are supported by our friendly and professional staff and helped to realise their potential and achieve their goals. Brit College provides extensive individual and small group personal support to enable learners to succeed in their academic goals and expand their knowledge and skills.
With industry knowledge